17 days ago
This is to inform all students of GSE institutions
- The offline/physical classes for Academic year 2021-22, will commence from 6 September 2021 onwards only for 1st year students only (2020-21 batch)
- Other batches classes will be commenced shortly and will be updated soon.
- Only students, teaching and non-teaching/other staff who have taken at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine will be permitted to attend the colleges.
- The Colleges and Institutions shall ensure strict adherence to COVID appropriate behavior (CAB) and SOPs/guidelines issued by the concerned Department.
- Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.
- Hostels will be open 1 day prior for students who come for exams.
- Hostels will be open for students who come for attending physical classes.
- Students who have taken one dose of COVID-19 vaccine will only be permitted in hostel.
- RTPCR test taken within 48 hours is compulsory to enter the hostels.
Please confirm the travel with office in prior
For more details contact 9986838300 / 9538603500 (10am to 4pm).