17 days ago
This is to inform all the students studying in Academic year 2020-21, Offline classes will commence from 6 SEPTEMBER 2021 onwards.
- Pending topics for the academic year 2020-21 only will be taken in classes from 6 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Only 50% of the students will be permitted in class as per Govt norms
- Attending physical classes is not compulsory online classes will be continued
- Those batches whose portions are finished can only come for exam
- 1st year fees should be clear to attend physical classes in college
- Only students, teaching and non-teaching staff who have taken at least ONE DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE will be permitted to attend the colleges.
- RTPCR test taken within 48 hours is compulsory to enter the hostels.
- The Colleges/Institutions shall ensure strict adherence to COVID appropriate behavior (CAB) and SOP’s/guidelines issued by the concerned department.
Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.
Please confirm the travel with office in prior
For more details contact 9986838300 / 9538603500 (10am to 4pm).